1lb Great Northern Beans
NO SOAK METHOD:
- Spread out dry beans and remove any foreign particles.
- Rinse beans, and then place in crock pot with 6 cups water.
- Add ham hock, trinity mix (onion, bell peppers, and celery)
- Add teaspoon minced garlic
- Teaspoon chili powder
- Teaspoon Cumin
- Teaspoon parsley
- Add two cans of green chilis
- Place slow cooker on high and cook for about 5 hours or until beans are tender (or low for 7-8 hours). Check water level and add hot water to beans if necessary.
- Add Rotisserie Chicken and corn after beans are tender. Simmer for another 20-30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.