- 1 rotisserie chicken (4 cups of chopped chicken)
- 2 cups of uncooked rice
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine rice, onion, and butter.
- Spread the rice mixture onto a lightly greased pan.
- Add in chicken broth, water, and seasons to the mixture
- Place chicken on top of the mixture.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until the rice and chicken are cooked.