- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Dixie Lily Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 350º and line baking pans with parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cornmeal and salt. Set aside
- Beat butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add flour mixture and thyme. Mix just until combined.
- Drop dough in tablespoons full onto prepared pans, about 2 inches apart. Flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on rack.