- 10 corn tortillas
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ cup of sweet corn
- ¼ cup of chopped yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- ½ cup of shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 cup of cooked black beans
- Garlic powder
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- Olive oil
- Follow the directions for beans on the package.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, combine beans, corn, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and seasonings until smooth.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of bean mixture onto each tortilla and add cheese on top.
- Fold tightly and brush with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until brown.