- 2 cups Dixie Lily navy beans, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 6 oz containers of vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1-2 cups of fresh fruit of your choice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325º
- Using an electric mixer, combine beans, brown sugar, yogurt, salt and eggs- one at a time.
- Pour into 5-6 oven safe bowls and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine fruit, sugar, and lime juice and let cook about 5 min.
- Let cool
- Top cheesecake with whipped topping, fruit mixture and extra fruit if desired and serve.